Do you like the idea of gathering together with your family or friends and just spending precious time in a special place?
Do you want to hear the rhythm of the waves at night, the smell of the sea air? Just walk to a private beach? Be in a private, natural setting that is unique to the area? Rocky Point gated estate is that place, surrounded by pristine beaches in an authentic natural setting and the last surf beaches before the Great Barrier Reef!
The Whitehouse can accommodate up to 10 guests – perhaps from 2 families. There are 2 Queen bedrooms with ensuites, a Double bedroom, a bedroom with 2 double bunks and a single bed accommodating 5 people and a generous family bathroom. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and are located downstairs with a wide verandah suited to relaxing and reading. There is also a separate TV area and DVD player downstairs.
Upstairs the views are expansive, along the coastline and out to the horizon. There is a bar area with bar stools, a large dining table and comfortable cane furniture with a wide-screen TV and another reading nook all serviced by large ceiling fans. The kitchen is well-equipped with two large fridges alongside each other. Laundry facilities are provided too. Another wide relaxing, private verandah deck with a BBQ and a really solid outdoor table for long family lunches is on this level. Comfortable modular outdoor seating is provided for a lazy afternoon nap or just to sit and talk and watch the sea. Time for a swim? Then you have a private beach just a short walk away and the option of spending the rest of the day by the communal swimming pool or at the tennis court. There’s a fully equipped cabana with fridge, toilets, showers, kitchen, BBQ, outdoor setting and more lounge chairs by the pool.
- Direct access to private beach
- Free Wifi and Foxtel
- Free parking for up to 3 cars
- Private BBQ and outdoor table and seating
- Wide verandah decks
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gated estate facilities include: 25 metre Swimming pool, Tennis court and BBQ cabana with table seating, showers and toilets
No weddings, hens or bucks gatherings, no schoolies
Things to do:
Restaurants and cafés in Agnes Water and 1770
Kayak, paddleboard and surf lessons and tours in Agnes Water and 1770
Day trips to Lady Musgrave Island
Walking trails and forest boardwalk
Golf course and driving range in 1770
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: 25 metre Swimming pool, Air Conditioning, Balcony, BBQ, BBQ cabana with table seating, Dishes & utensils, Dishwasher, Dryer, Foxtel, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Sofa, Tennis court, Washing machine, WI-FI
- View: Rocky Point surrounded by pristine beaches in an authentic natural setting
- Bed Type: 2 Queen bedrooms with ensuites, a Double bedroom, a bedroom with 2 double bunks and a single bed
- Categories: House
Prices start at: $6,160 for 7 nights